Saturday, March 19, 2011

Those Darn Carts

Howdy! I sit in my hotel room, relaxing in the “living room” and reflecting on a good day. I talked with my hubby bunches including a half hour on Skype. Can’t forget those grandkids. My daughter sent me four astonishing pictures of the dynamic duo. You are hereby warned if you come within 14.2 feet of me, be prepared to see my astonishing grandsons. I got to Skype Teddy where I made up silly stories such as a scary lion named Teddy and his little brother Ollie whose roar was very tiny.

I did journey out to Target where I made an astonishing discovery. The sound of those carts you can borrow in stores if you have trouble walking have the remarkable ability to instantly begin vertigo when it beeps while backing up. It might be a hidden plan of my husband to prevent large credit card charges. Usually, a trip comes close to that three-digit mark. Not this time! I clung to my cart and dashed, well maybe waddled, out the store.

Back at the hotel, I put a Netflix romantic comedy on my computer. It was taking quite a while to load. Approximately 19.3 minutes later, you could hear snoring coming from my room. I did wake up to the last 3.6 minutes of the movie, but I think I will have to try it later when I am sitting up in the in my suite.

I wanted to tell you something fascinating that I found out during one of my tests on Thursday. This is cool! Ok, sit down! Yes, I mean you too! This is a free blog, what do you expect? OK! Fully relax your body while you are sitting. Then tense your right shoulder as tight as you can. Unknowingly, I also tensed my left side, neck and back muscles. The OT explained that this reaction occurs in 100% of fibromyalgia patients. That’s why we get tired more easily. Our whole body works instead of just one muscle group. So there! You learned something!

Going to go do a little biofeedback and imagery before I hit the hay. Thanks for reading. Could you please, note the whining, jot me an email if you ever read this silly blog? My email is cheta(at)sbcglobal(dot)net. A wonderful friend of my sister and confidante of my mom sent me a perfect email stating she frequently reads these heartfelt words. That meant a great deal to this ditzy blond. You don’t need to make an online comment, but your emails would mean a great deal.

Happy dreams everyone.

Advantage of the Mighty Three:

  • Your credit card bills are less due to those confounded beeping carts.

No comments:

Post a Comment