Saturday, March 5, 2011

Brain in a Blender

This has been a tough week for me. My vertigo has me going a little crazy that I guess isn’t too hard to do. I decreased one of my medications and quickly realized that may not be a good option. After three weeks of sitting on the floor, I returned the medicine to the original amount.

I have not had this type of vertigo for this extended amount of time. Picture scooping out your brain and tossing it in a blender (lovely visual I know). It literally feels like my brain is spinning and morphing into new shapes. Although that’s an interesting condition, I think I could easily stop this vertigo without complaint.

It feels like someone is strongly massaging my head just past the comfort level. My hair looks gorgeous since even brushing causes pain. Water from the shower is excruciating, so I am helping our water bill. I long for a hot shower.

The good new though is that I’ve managed to make some cards for relatives. Each one takes me hours to finish, but I’m glad that at least there is a finished product. Our family room has papers, adhesive, stamp pads and stamps scattered around my seat on the couch. (It would be an interesting psychological study to see individuals’ assigned seating in their family room and its impact on personality traits.)

There are still boxes on and under the dining room table. Most of the items have found a new home though. Orphans will just be donated to some worthy cause. I hope to finish early next week.

So instead of stamping or cleaning, here I plop on the couch writing my blog. I am so creative on excuses for procrastination. Keep those prayers going for us. God knows right away whom you will be talking about.

Advantage of the Mighty Three:

  • You get a new excuse for a bad hair day.

No comments:

Post a Comment