Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'm Back


I haven’t taken the time or effort to maintain any interesting tidbits about “life” for quite some time now. Relatively few people have commented about this absence so I let the days drift by like a winter blizzard. I have dreamed of including “writer” to the diminishing list of my attributes and am not quite ready to erase that quality. My mood has spiraled down much to the chagrin of my family, and I need to pull up my “big girl panties” and try to grab life as it spins by me.

I don’t know the real purpose of these posts and perhaps that is just fine. I have to come to grips with not knowing the answer to Lewy, fibromyalgia or Jeopardy’s Daily Double. My need to know and find out the answers has plagued me for a long time for I was the dorky kid in school with braces and thick glasses who researched answers in our family encyclopedia. (There was life before the Internet when homes boasted of the age of their multiple volumes of the Encyclopedia Britannica.)

I’m finding that I need this opportunity to type away on the computer. I can combine a dash of comedy with an honest depiction of life on the home front. My efforts will describe how chronic illnesses collide with dementia. I’ll foible along and open our lives to the examination of others. I’m kind of a Paris Hilton of reality blogs except I’m older, fatter, and have a whole lot less money in my checking account.

I think I need this site in my efforts to grasp hold of some sanity and temporarily slow the coming attack of dementia. I can vent my feelings rather than allow emotions to bubble inside me. I am precariously balancing all this new information of Lewy while my body is pushed beyond comfort. I love my time with the little ones, but my body aches during the cold and rainy weather.

So, I’m back. You’ll never know the topic of these writings, as everything is fair game. I’ll jabber away as if you are also plopped on our family couch ready to hear about our escapades. At least it is a safe place to go as you escape any of this political boxing. That alone shows that life is good!

God Uses This Blog to Show that Life is Good
       I have this opportunity to release some of the tension that could easily reside in our walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment