Sunday, January 22, 2012

Angry Birds Crash into a Crazy Lady with Vertigo

Many wonderful people are calling here expressing their love and concern. I know little of these details because my drugs have me snoring away. Since I only can lift three pounds now, the doctors are trying to insure that I follow directions. So, I’m tucked away in my blankets, trying to be a good girl. The threat of needing another surgery has me nestled down in my blankets.

I feel pretty much like these scrunched football players, trying their best to make football heaven. I’m going along pretty fine when my vertigo whooshes down and grabs me. I can’t ascertain when my ailments are going to knock me over.  The main bursts of “oh no” are keeping me hovering close to the floor. I can still hear my surgeon demanding close supervision whenever I try any supposed walking pose. Any doctor who requires a lifting capability of only three pounds doesn’t want me to be dancing on the bar or hanging out in many mush pits.

I’m not quite ready for any marathons yet. In addition to my usual total lack of any physical form, my frame is kind of rockin and rollin on it’s own. My brain feels like it just got scrambled on some recent touchdown approaches during the play-offs. My poor hubby tries to wake me up when food is close at hand. This three-pound weight restriction is kind of ridiculous. Next week it expands to five pounds. If I include any clothing items on doctor’s restrictions, I would have to be a nudie walking around. Wipe that image out of your mind in a hurry.

I really felt all of your prayers the last few days. My surgical nurse was amazed that I was so low key. I just told her I was blessed with lots of other people praying for me. I just was supposed to sleep during the operation. So no big deal. So that is what I have continued to be doing. My laptop stays on top of my bed. I can scoot it over without pain today. So watch out world, I am now part of the living. I can only type about five minutes before the pain tells me “No way, Jose!” That is still a lot longer than previous days. My Kindle Fire has those happy birds and lots of books. It also has Sudoku, and Jewels and things, so I am fine there. I can’t quite focus on any birds on the loose or even letter tiles ready to form words.

I know my words aren’t making any sense when I attempt to utter a full sentence, so things are pretty quiet here. Intelligent thoughts are considered complete miracles anyway, so we are doing a lot of nodding and smiling. We’re currently not conversational marvels. Head nodding starts up more vertigo, so I’m a whole lot of fun to have around.

My wonderful hubby keeps bringing up goodies for me to eat. I am truly blessed that I have someone to attempt so much care. Thanks to all you readers for all of your prayers. I now am on the upward battle which is truly is the way to head. God bless. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment